According to Indian philosophy a woman is an adornment of this world, a source of abundance and a symbol of fertility. Ancient medicine Ayurveda treats with particular attention the issue of maintaining women’s beauty and youth, considering it as a key to the prosperity of all life on earth. Would you like to have a magic tool that turns the hands of the clock backwards? It sounds fabulous, but after all, India is one big and bright fairy tale, where everything is possible!
If we look at the image of one of the most beautiful Hindu goddesses – Lakshmi, who is responsible for wealth, luck and happiness, then we will see a pitcher in one of her four hands. Sometimes it is filled with gold, but is known as a vessel with the elixir of youth – amrita. Legends say that Lakshmi knew the secret of eternal beauty, the key of which was the miraculous oil of Kumkumadi. It was prepared by the twin brothers Ashwina who are gods of Indian medicine. The generous goddess has transferred this knowledge to Ayurvedic healers for the benefit of all women of our planet. Approximately 800 years ago the recipe for Kumkumadi oil was wrote down in one of the ayurvedic aids by the doctor Vabhagata. The composition and method of preparation was stored and transferred from generation to generation for many years.
Now the leading cosmetic brands of India consider it an honor to produce a product that has concentrated in itself the wisdom of the centuries called Kumkumadi oil. By the way, modern technology has allowed to transfer the magic properties of oil in a more convenient form of cream. Buy Kumkumadi oil is also quite simple – the price, of course, depends on the manufacturer, but it keeps within reasonable limits. You can also order it on the Internet on websites with Ayurvedic products with delivery from India.
A unique feature of Ayurveda is not only knowledge about the healing properties of natural ingredients, but also the ability to combine them as efficiently as possible. So the main element of Kumkumadi oil – an expensive saffron – is combined with about forty kinds of spices and herbs. The secret of divine beauty originates in the endless fields of lilac crocuses on the slopes of Kashmir. The caring hands of the pickers early in the dawn separate the stigma of the flower from the petals. To produce 1 liter of oil about 15,000 crocuses are needed. Saffron is still one of the most expensive spices in the world.
Particular attention is paid to the binding elements, which combine the rejuvenating properties of plants and bring them to all layers of the skin. In many ayurvedic recipes sesame oil acts as such a link. In addition, it promotes cell regeneration. Add to it:
- Sandalwood oil, which soothingly acts on the skin, relieving irritation and inflammation.
- Oil of Himalayan cedar is an excellent antioxidant and anti-allergen.
- Licorice extract to improve complexion
- Extract of wild cherry, which provides nourishment to the skin, maintains its freshness and relieves redness.
- Milk extract for activation of collagen production, bleaching.
- Turmeric is the most effective natural antiseptic.
- Tamanu oil, which helps to smooth wrinkles, heal small wounds.
- Vetiver oil cleans and narrows the pores, soothes and tones the skin.
- Shellac – a resin, emitted by female varnish chervets. Another binder in Ayurveda, capable of bringing the medicinal components “to the bone.” In addition, it has a beneficial effect on oily skin, restoring balance in the work of sebaceous glands.
- Ginger oil, which heals the skin, eliminates scars and fine wrinkles.
As you have already understood from the vast composition of the Kumkumadi Oil it is truly magical! The main useful qualities of the tool include:
- moisturizing the skin
- smoothing of fine wrinkles
- normalization of the sebaceous glands, removal of excess fat content
- recovery of elasticity
- getting rid of redness and age spots
- purification and narrowing of pores
- improvement of blood circulation in all layers of the skin
- giving a healthy complexion
- helping to get rid of acne
It is very easy to apply oil: just apply a few drops on the palm of your hand, and then on the cleansed face, neck and decollete zone. There are several recommendations for improving the effectiveness of the tool:
- There is an opinion that oil is better absorbed when applied to damp skin
- It is possible to warm up the preparation by rubbing it on the palms and after that to apply
- Distribute oil on massage lines, gently rubbing until completely absorbed
- Carry out the procedure before bed, leaving the oil for the whole night
- If you do not like the fat effect, then you can get a skin napkin
- Add a couple of drops of oil in your habitual night or day cream for the skin
Some women, due to the high rhythm of life, require faster skin care. In this case, a cream based on Kumkumadi oil, which is absorbed instantly, is suitable.
My experiment on the use of Kumkumadi oil lasts for the third week. I will share my observations:
- After 5 days of application – the complexion leveled out, became slightly lighter. Really small specks were missing.
- After 10 days of application – the face oval became more distinct and tightened. The skin is more dense and elastic.
- After 15 days of application – to all previous effects added narrowed pores, less noticeable steel acne scars.
The aroma of oil is not obtrusive, but the fatty texture is convenient for use at night. I was afraid that in the morning the pores would be clogged, but was pleasantly surprised. It is believed that daily care with Kumkumadi oil leads to a natural renewal of skin cells and this process is “prescribed” in the program of the body. At first, the recommendation on lifelong use of the oil was alarmed, although it is not addictive, but now I understand that I can just replace the night cream and do weekly breaks. I will definitely continue my experiment and I suggest you hold your own by ordering Kumkumadi oil in our online store.
I wish you to remain young and beautiful!