Annabhedisinduram is a bhasma formulation. It is available in capsule form. It is useful in the treatment of dizziness, digestion problems and anemia.
Instructions for use:
150-300 mg twice or thrice daily with lemon juice or honey, sugar or the powders of cardamom or dried ginger.
Each capsule contains 150 mg.
Side effects and precautions:
- It is best to take this medicine under strict medical supervision.
- It is best avoided in all patients who are contra indicated for iron supplement intake.
- Special precaution is needed while prescribing this medicine to children, pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Over-dosage may cause loose stools.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- This is good in anemia and improves blood and allied ailments.
- This quickly relieves palpitation, giddiness, loss of appetite and indigestion connected with anemia.
- Useful in grahani.
- it is indicated in Ayurvedic treatment of Anemia, general weakness and irregular menstruation.