Aviltoladi Bhasma is a kshara or alkali preparation in bhasma or powder form.
Instructions for use:
- 250 mg to 1 gram two times a day before or after food along with buttermilk or PREFERABLY as directed by the physician.
- Avittola – Indian Beech (bark / seed) – Pongamia pinnata
- Katalati – Apamarga – Achyarnthes aspera
- Danti – Baliospermum montanum
- Tapana – Arka – Calotropis procera
- Chitra – Eranda – Castor – Ricinus communis
- Vayalchulli – Kokilaksha – Hygrophila (root)- Asteracantha longifolia
- Shampaka – Aragwadha – Cassia fistula
- Kalliver – Snuhi – Euphorbia neriifolia L.
- Rambha – Kadali – Banana tree – Musa paradisiaca
- In treating liver and spleen disorder
- Balances pitta dosha