Avipattikar churna is a herbal powder mix.
Instructions for use:
1 – 5 grams. To be taken at the starting of meals and in between meals.
- It may cause diarrhoea, watery stools, abdominal pain and dehydration, in the case then drink plenty of water or take, consult a doc.
- Since sugar is added, this product is not recommended for diabetic people.
- People with diabetes (with precaution), hypertension, sensitive stomach, ulcerative colitis, diarrhoea, should exercise caution while taking Avipattikar Choorna.
- Trikatu – pepper, long pepper and ginger
- (Triphala) -Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica officinalis Gaertn.
- Musta – Nut grass (root) – Cyperus rotundus
- Vida Lavana – Vida salt
- Vidanga – False black pepper – Embelia ribes
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Patra – Cinnamomum tamala
- Lavanga – Clove – Syzigium aromaticum
- Trivrit – Operculina turpethum
- Sharkara – Sugar
- It helps to relieve gastritis very quickly.
- Vibandham malamootrayoho – It helps to relieve constipation and difficulty in urination.
- Agnimandya – it helps to relieve indigestion.
- Prameha – it is used in treating diseases of the urinary system.
- Durnama nashanam – It is used even in chronic conditions.