Gel-like balm for colds Himalaya Cold Balm very well helps with nasal congestion (even to those with a chronic nose). Its anti-inflammatory effects relieve headaches and body aches associated with a cold.
In winter, this balm is necessary for everyone! It is natural, high-quality and inexpensive – you can take care of friends and relatives and order a can of balsam and for them.
Instructions for use:
Apply on the nose, forehead and chest.
- Camphor oil extract acts as a stimulant for warming up the skin.
- Blue Gum Tree oil is easily absorbed and used topically as a massage oil. It can also be used as a dry inhaler.
- Mint extract reduces pain in the nerves and helps reduce fever.
- Turpentine oil extracted from the Chir Pine plant is used in many ointments for the treatment of minor pains and colds. It removes irritation, and also reduces redness of the skin.
- Nutmeg nut oil is used as an anti-inflammatory agent and stimulates blood flow to the problem area.
congestion of sputum in the chest