Bhadrdi Garbharaksha Kashayam is a herbal decoction formulation for protection of pregnancy. Also simply called Garbharaksha Kashayam. Specifically used in Kerala Ayurveda practice.
Instructions for use:
- 5-10ml with equal quantity of hot-warm water, before food once twice or as directed by the physician.
- Strictly under guidence of ayurveda physician.
- Bala – Sida cordifolia
- Punarnava – Boerhaavia diffusa
- Draksha – Dry grapes – Vitis vinifera
- Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris
- Yavani – Trachyspermum ammi
- Bhadra – Aerva lanata
- It helps to relieve respiratory problems, gastritis and constipation problem of the expectant mother.