Cheriya Amritadi Tailam available in tow forms cheriya and valiya. It is kerala based oil formulation.
Instructions for use:
- Amritadi Tailam should be heated to lukewarm and then applied locally on head, joints or other body parts involved in the disease process.
- Guduchi : Tinospora cordifolia
- Chandana: Santalum album
- Anantmool: Hemidesmus indicus
- Pippali : Piper nigrum
- Kushta : Saussurea lappa
- In all types of headaches.
- Cures all diseases originating from Vata and Pitta aggravation.
- It should be applied on joints in rheumatoid arthritis
- Amritadi Tailam when applied on head gives instant relief from sensation of heat in head and headache
- It also works well in itching and boils