Jwarnashak Vati vegetation mineral complex, allowing to cope with seasonal diseases and exacerbations of infection in the respiratory system, chronic fevers, as well as certain types of virus attacks without causing harm to the body as a whole.
The drug is recommended for the treatment of colds, cough, respiratory tract infections, bronchitis, all kinds of fevers, including dengue fever, Chikungunya fever, malaria and other viral and infectious diseases. The drug helps to eliminate the increased heat, reducing the overall body temperature of the patient at the same time eliminates the side effects of the disease headache, body aches, gravity, etc. The drug stimulates the withdrawal of the accumulated phlegm and mucus from the respiratory system, greatly facilitating the patient’s condition and accelerating its recovery. Additionally, Jwarnashak Vati strengthens the immune system and increases the protective capacity of the organism.
Instructions for use:
- 1 tablet twice a day with warm water, or according to the recommendations of the treating physician.
Jwarnashak Vati is not recommended for admission without first consulting with your doctor during pregnancy, lactation and children under 14 years.
- 80 mg of the trunk tinospora serdtselistnaya (guduchi)
- 40mg piece holy basil (tulsi)
- 40mg root turmeric (turmeric)
- 40mg root pikroriza kurroa (pumped codends)
- 40mg whole Swertia (chirayata)
- 79mg solid Andrographis paniculata
- 40mg leaves him
- 40mg solid Bacopa monnieri (gotu kola)
- 40 mg of ashwagandha root
- root Calotropis Procera 3.8mg
- 38mg flowers dronpushpi (leucas cephalotes)
- 0.5mg head cloves
- cinnamon stem bark 0.5mg
- 0.4mg Chinese pistache
- 0.4mg root liquorice
- fruit cress Crete 0.4mg
- 0.4mg medicinal root slyunogon
- 4mg Sanjeevani
- 0.2mg purified cowrie shell basma
- 2.2mg abhraka basma (purified and treated ash mica)
- 4mg Trikatu (black pepper
- long pepper pippali, dried ginger)
- 2 mg of sodium borate (Tankan basma)
- 0.2mg purified shell pearl basma (muktashukti basma)
- gum acacia
- Colds, cough, fever, body aches, headache;
- Acute and chronic fever;
- Respiratory tract infections, bronchitis;
- Dengue fever, Chikungunya fever, malaria;
- Low immunity, frequent colds and viral lesions.