Dashamul Quat unique Ayurvedic herbal composition having a broad spectrum of action. The composition of the collection consists of 10 roots of medicinal plants, each of which is a powerful healing tool that allows you to have multiple drug curative effect on various systems of the human body. In the canonical texts of Ayurveda phytopreparation mentioned as a means to restore and maintain balance all 3 doshas, however, the greatest effect is noticeable when the composition of the correction of imbalance vata dosha. A decoction of herbal composition will help to get rid of disease conditions (both physical and mental level) caused by excess and stagnation of wool in the body.
The composition is effective in nervous and physical exhaustion, emotional imbalance, insomnia, irritability, weakening of mental abilities, stress, chronic fatigue and frequent headaches, pains in the body. A decoction is also used to klizmoterapii in the treatment of pain in the lower back, sciatica, tremor, Parkinson’s disease and inflammatory processes in the pelvic region. Furthermore, the broth is useful for various disorders of the female reproductive system, an amount and poor quality of semen in men, digestive system problems, respiratory diseases, hormonal disruption. The composition raises the overall immunity and improves the protective functions of the whole organism, has anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates the outflow of toxins and products of decay of the body. Dashmul Kvath belongs to the category rasayanas Ayurvedic formulas, prolonging and preserving youth. The composition has a powerful antioxidant effect, stimulates regeneration processes in the body, improves metabolism, inhibits the expression of both internal and external manifestations of age.
Instructions for use:
- Mix 10 grams of herbal formulation with 160 ml of pure water, leave for insisting on the night. The resulting infusion should simmer to reduce the initial volume of the liquid to 1/4. Broth is necessary to filter, after which the drink is considered ready for use.
- Eat drink in the morning on an empty stomach, one hour before the evening meal or at bedtime. If the taste of broth you think too much, it is permissible to add a small amount of honey or other sweetener. Honey should not be added to a hot drink.
- Dashmul Kvath Jiva Ayurveda should not be taken during pregnancy. We always recommend to take a preliminary consultation with a physician before taking any drug.
- prishniparna root
- root zheltoplodnogo nightshade
- nightshade root India
- Tribulus terrestris root
- root bilvy
- agnimathi root
- root oroksiluma Indian
- root stereospermuma fragrant
- root Gambari
- root desmodium Gangetic
- disorders of the nervous system, stress, insomnia, depression, irritability
- the weakening of memory and mental abilities, chronic fatigue, nervous and physical exhaustion, headache
- body aches, arthritis, sciatica, tremor, inflammation in the pelvic region
- respiratory diseases, cough, bronchitis, colds, fever
- hormonal disorders
- the female reproductive system diseases, menstrual disorders, painful menstruation, menopause, menopause,
- Obstetric complications
- prevention of prostatitis in men, low potency, lack of quantity and low viability sperm
- inflammatory processes in the body
- malfunction of the digestive system, indigestion, vomiting, nausea, anorexia
- a metabolic disorder, an excess of toxins in the body, increased weight
- reduced immunity, aging, loss of vitality