A concentrated decoction made from natural herbal ingredients. It is effective in all types of oedema, indigestion, constipation, hypothyroidism and anaemia.
Instructions for use:
- 5 – 15 ml of Kottakkal Ardhavilvam Kashayam diluted with 15 – 45 ml of water and taken twice a day before meals or as directed by a doctor
- Brhati (Solanum indicum var.)
- Bhunimba (Andrographis paniculata)
- Apamarga (Achyranthes Aspera)
- Duralabha (Fagonia Arabica)
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Bilva (Aigle Marmelos)
- To these plant components add 8 parts of water, boil and boil until a quarter, filtered.
- stomach upset