Mahamasha thailam is one of the powerful Ayurveda oil, widely used for many neurological conditions.
Masha means black gram, which is the main ingredient of this oil. It is used both for external and internal administration.
It contains a non veg ingredient.
Instructions for use:
- Internally, it is used for oral administration and also for Basti Panchakarma therapy (Oil Suppository treatment).
For oral administration, the usual dosage is – 5 – 10 drops once or two times a day before food with hot water or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Externally it is used in all types of oil treatments like Massage, Dhara treatment, Shirovasti etc.
- There are no known side effects with this oil.
- People with diabetes, hypercholesterolemia and high BP should exercise precaution while taking orally.
- Each 10ml Prepared out of:
- Tailam 10.000ml
- Masa 10.000g
- Dasamula (each) 1.563g
- Chagamamsa 9.375g
- Atmagupta 0.026g
- Urubuka 0.026g
- Satahva 0.026g
- Lavana Traya (each) 0.026g
- Jivaniyani (each) 0.026g
- Manjishta 0.026g
- Chavya 0.026g
- Chitraka 0.026g
- Vyosha (each) 0.026g
- Pippalimula 0.026g
- Rasna 0.026g
- Madhuka 0.026g
- Saindhava 0.026g
- Devadaru 0.026g
- Amrta 0.026g
- Kushtha 0.026g
- Vajigandha 0.026g
- Vacha 0.026g
- Sati 0.026g
- Paya 40.000ml
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of Paralysis, Palsy,
- It is used to treat deafness, tinnitus. For this, it is either used to instil a few drops directly into an ear or by internal administration.
- It helps to relieve stiffness and pain in a locked jaw.
- It relieves headache, eye diseases.
- It is helpful to relieve the pain of multiple joint aches and pains pertaining to hands, legs, head, neck.
- It is used in lumbar and cervical spondylosis treatment.
- It is also used to relieve pain due to blunt injuries and in the treatment of rheumatoid and osteoarthritis.
- It is used in Duchenne’s Muscular Dystrophy, and such other neurological problems.
- It is used to relieve headache and migraine.
It is one of the best massage oils to relieve tiredness and for elderly people.