Aloe Vera is widely known thanks to the incredible set of medicinal and nutritional properties, which allows to successfully use this unique plant in cosmetic and medicinal purposes. His life-giving power of the plant is required to rich biochemical composition comprising a combination of minerals, vitamins, trace elements, enzymes, amino acids, polysaccharides and other biologically active substances.
For cosmetic purposes Aloe Vera is used in a concentrated form of the gel, as well as a part of a variety of means to care for skin and hair. Aloe vera gel, jelly-like substance obtained from the fresh leaves, is considered one of the most valuable parts of the plant.
Aloe Vera Gel is a universal product for the treatment of a wide variety of conditions of the skin, as well as a natural sunscreen and wound-healing agent. The gel has a soothing effect on irritated, sensitive and irritated skin, is a powerful moisturizing and nourishing for dry, damaged and tired skin, is used to treat abscesses, wounds, inflammations, acne, abscesses and other painful skin conditions. Gel aloe vera accelerates cell regeneration and is used as an effective wound-healing agent for burns and household solar, cuts and other injuries of the skin.
Aloe Vera gel is used as an independent cosmetic or therapeutic agent, as well as added to the favorite masks and creams to enhance their positive effect. In dermatology, the gel is also used to treat psoriasis, hyperpigmentation, dermatitis, eczema.
Aloe Vera Gel Patanjali Ayurveda is a high quality natural product, it is absolutely safe to use as cosmetic and medical care products for face, body and hair.
Instructions for use:
- Apply the required amount of gel on clean skin.
- Leave the gel applied.
- The gel can be used in conjunction with other means for skin care.
- Aloe Vera extract,
- natural vitamin E.
- Burns, sores, skin injury: the gel should be applied to the affected area 2-3 times a day. After applying the gel, apply a clean gauze bandage to the treated skin area.
- Skin inflammation: Apply a thick layer of gel to the affected skin areas twice a day.
- For hair: gel can be used as an additional moisturizer by mixing hair mask or be added to the shampoo / conditioner during shampooing.