Brihat Kasturi Bhairav Ras
Ayurvedic tablets based on cleaned heavy metals.
Manufacturing: Kottakkal Ayurveda, India
Net weight (net product): 100 tab
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 200 g
Brihat Kasturi Bhairav Ras is a tablet formulation, using heavy metal in its purified form as the ingredients.
Instructions for use:
125 mg with cumin powder, honey once or twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Aconitum as ingredient.
Over-dosage may cause severe poisonous effect.
- Mrigamada – Musk
- Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora
- Tamra Bhasma – Bhasma (calx) of Copper
- Dhataki – Fire flame bush (flower) – Woodfordia fruticosa
- Atmagupta – Velvet Bean (seed) – Mucuna pruriens
- Swarna Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Gold
- Rajata Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Siver
- Mukta Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl
- Pravala Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Coral
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Iron
- Patha – Cyclea peltata
- Vidanga – False black pepper (fruit) – Embelia ribes
- Musta – Nut grass (root) – Cyperus rotundus
- Shunti – Ginger (rhizome) – Zingiber officinalis
- Hrivera – Pavonia odorata
- Shuddha Haratala – Purified Orpiment (Arsenis tri sulphide)
- Abhraka Bhasma – Bhasma (calx) of Mica
- Juice extract of Amalaki -Indian Gooseberry- Emblica officinalis / Phyllanthus emblica
- Juice extract of Arka – Calotropis procera
- In treating the urinary tract diseases, liver diseases.
- Improves digestion.
- In treating diarrhoea and also in fevers.
- Effect on Tridosha – Balances Vata and Kapha.