Divya Dashmool Kwath
Ayurvedic medicines, dietary supplements. Kvath. The composition raises the overall immunity and improves the protective functions of the whole organism, has anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates the outflow of toxins and products of decay of the body.
Manufacturer: Divya Patanjali, India
Net weight (net product): 100 g
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 150gr
Dashmul Kvath unique Ayurvedic fitosostav with a broad spectrum of activity. The composition of the collection consists of 10 roots of medicinal plants, each of which is a powerful healing tool that allows you to have multiple drug curative effect on various systems of the human body.
In the canonical texts of Ayurveda phytopreparation mentioned as a means to restore and maintain balance all 3 doshas, however, the greatest effect is noticeable when the composition of the correction of imbalance vata dosha.
A decoction of herbal composition will help to get rid of disease conditions (both physical and mental level) caused by excess and stagnation of wool in the body. The composition is effective in nervous and physical exhaustion, emotional imbalance, insomnia, irritability, weakening of mental abilities, stress, chronic fatigue and frequent headaches, pains in the body. A decoction is also used to klizmoterapii in the treatment of pain in the lower back, sciatica, tremor, Parkinson’s disease and inflammatory processes in the pelvic region.
Furthermore, the broth is useful for various disorders of the female reproductive system, an amount and poor quality of semen in men, digestive system problems, respiratory diseases, hormonal disruption.
The composition raises the overall immunity and improves the protective functions of the whole organism, has anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates the outflow of toxins and products of decay of the body.
Dashmul Kvath belongs to the category rasayanas Ayurvedic formulas, prolonging and preserving youth. The composition has a powerful antioxidant effect, stimulates regeneration processes in the body, improves metabolism, inhibits the expression of both internal and external manifestations of age.
Instructions for use:
- Dashmul Kvath Patanjali Ayurveda should not be taken during pregnancy. We always recommend to take a preliminary consultation with a physician before taking any drug.
- Mix 5-10 grams of herbal formulation with 400 ml of pure water, leave for infusion. The resulting infusion should simmer to reduce the initial volume of the liquid up to 100 ml. Broth is necessary to filter, after which the drink is considered ready for use.
- Eat drink in the morning on an empty stomach, one hour before the evening meal or at bedtime. If the taste of broth you think too much, it is permissible to add a small amount of honey or other sweetener. Honey should not be added to a hot drink.
- Attention! The information provided should not be regarded as a substitute for professional medical devices. Please refrain from the use of this information for self-diagnosis or treatment without further consultation with the attending physician.
- bilvy root
- root agnimathi
- root oroksiluma Indian
- root stereospermuma fragrant
- root Gambari
- root of Indian nightshade
- nightshade zheltoplodnogo root
- root desmodium Gangetic
- prishniparna root
- Tribulus terrestris root.
- Nervous system disorders, stress, insomnia, depression, irritability
- The weakening of memory and mental abilities, chronic fatigue, nervous and physical exhaustion, headaches
- Body aches, arthritis, sciatica, tremor, pelvic inflammation
- Respiratory diseases, cough, bronchitis, colds, fever
- Hormonal disorders
- Diseases of the female reproductive system, menstrual disorders, painful menstruation, menopause, menopause
- Prevention of prostatitis in men, low potency, lack of quantity and lower sperm vitality
- Inflammatory processes in the body
- Malfunction of the digestive system, indigestion, vomiting, nausea
- Metabolic disease, an excess of toxins in the body, increased weight
- Lowered immunity, aging, loss of vitality