Ayurvedic drug for the treatment of hemorrhoids, as well as associated complications and pathologies: fistula, anal fissures, bleeding, itching and irritation, pain. Arshkalp Vati is a safe herbal preparations in the case of dry and for the treatment of bleeding hemorrhoids.
Instructions for use:
- 1-2 tablets twice a day before meals, washed down with warm water or buttermilk, or as recommended by your doctor.
- Arshkalp Vati is not recommended for admission without first consulting with your doctor during pregnancy and lactation.
- barberry spinous 150mg
- 100mg haritaki
- neem 100mg
- soapberry (soap tree) 5mg
- 5mg Cinnamomum camphor
- dragon’s blood (resin) 2.5 mg
- black nightshade 12.5mg
- 12.5mg aloe
- wormwood ordinary 12.5mg
- Senegalese acacia (acacia)
- Dry and bleeding haemorrhoids, fistula;
- Pain, inflammation, irritation, swelling and redness in the area of the anus;
- Analgesic and eases the process of defecation with haemorrhoids;
- Reduces the chances of recurrence of the disease;
- Stimulates the detoxification and excretion of wastes from the body;
- It improves the functioning of the digestive system, helps with inflammatory bowel disease;
- Help with dysentery and diarrhoea;
- Cleanses the body channels are responsible for supplying the body with nutrients.