Vegetative composition for the treatment of infectious lesions of the kidney and urinary tract infections, kidney stones, ureter and bladder, as well as gallstones.
A decoction prepared from medical data collection, cleansing stimulates the kidneys, restores and maintains their healthy function, has a diuretic effect, activates the splitting and dissolution of all the stones in the kidney, ureter and bladder. The drug is also effective for getting rid of stones in the gallbladder inflammation.
Vegetation structure has not only therapeutic but also preventive action, prevents stone formation, helps to strengthen and improve the functionality of the urogenital system.
Broth soothes the pain in the lower back and groin, relieves inflammation of the mucous bladder and urinary tract, helping to overcome painful urination and renal colic, normalizes the flow of urine and reduces puffiness.
Herbal composition will be useful in the treatment of infectious lesions of the urinary system, gallstones, renal dysfunction, prostatitis in men, malfunctions of the reproductive system.
Instructions for use:
- Mix 5-10 grams of herbal formulation with 400 ml of pure water, leave for infusion.
- The resulting infusion should simmer to reduce the initial volume of the liquid up to 100 ml.
- Broth is necessary to filter, after which the drink is considered ready for use.
- Eat drink in the morning on an empty stomach, one hour before the evening meal or at bedtime. If the taste of broth you think too much, it is permissible to add a small amount of honey or other sweetener. Honey should not be added to a hot drink.
- Vrikkdoshar Kvath Patanjali Ayurveda – 100% herbal medicine and has no side effects. However, we always recommend to take a preliminary consultation with a physician before taking any drug.
- Bute great,
- dymyanki Indian,
- Boerhaven spreading,
- saxifrage tongue,
- Varuna tree,
- horse peas,
- solomotsvet grungy,
- ficus religiosa,
- black nightshade,
- Tribulus Terrestris,
- fagoniya Arabic,
- large Spartina,
- sugarcane Mungiu,
- rice Asian,
- sugarcane wild and cultivated sugar cane,
- tinospora serdtselistnaya,
- cassia fistula,
- serdtselistnaya oxide,
- Pueraria tuber,
- zheltoplodny nightshade,
- nightshade Indian,
- pikroriza kurroa
- The stones in the kidney, ureter, bladder,
- Gallstones, inflammation of the gallbladder
- Infections of the genitourinary system
- Renal dysfunction, renal filtration, renal blood supply
- Prostatitis, a malfunction of the reproductive system
- Painful urination, renal colic, urinary inflammation channels
- Frequent or uncontrolled urination, foul odor of urine, blood in the urine
- In the area of the lower back pain and groin area, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, cold sweat