Glyco 6 Cream contains glycolic acid as its main ingredient. Great acne cream
Using Glyco 6 Cream:
- Glycolic acid is an excellent remedy for removing dark acne marks.
- Prevents future acne breakouts.
- Prevents hyperpigmentation
Mode of application:
Apply a light layer, then apply a moisturizer before bed. If, after four weeks, your skin shows no signs of side effects, you can start using GLYCO 6% throughout the day. First apply GLYCO 6% to bare and freshly cleansed skin. Then apply any moisturizer and sunscreen (or use a moisturizer with sunscreen in it) and makeup.
Acne, dry skin, hyperpigmentation.
Store in a cool and dry place.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor tells you.
- When you first start using GLYCO 6%, only start using it at night.