H-T-Kot Tablets are used for the management of hypertension. It is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakkal.
Instructions for use:
- 1 tablet twice daily, or as directed by the physician.
- There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
- Overdose may result in hypotension.
- Should be taken under strict medical supervision
- Avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children
Each tablet contains
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi)- rhizome- 200mg
- Sarpagandha (Rauwolfia serpentina)- root- 100 mg
- Rudraksha (Elacocarpus sphaericus)- seed- 100 mg
- It is used in the treatment and management of hypertension.
- It promotes cardiac health and cardio-vascular functions.
- It also helps to reduce nervousness and anxiety.