Himalaya Cold Balm
Soothes irritated skin, preventing the appearance of redness with a bad cold.
Manufacturing: Himalaya, India
Net weight (net product): 10 g
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 50 g
Herbal medicinal balm for the operational relief of cold, flu and headache syndromes. The balm eliminates nasal congestion and facilitates breathing, soothes chest pains, inflammation of the mucous membranes of the nose and throat, helps to cope with the effects of high fever, brittle body, chills, headache.
Camphor oil softens irritated skin, preventing redness during severe runny nose, eucalyptus oil helps free the nasal cavity from excess mucus and protects the skin from dryness and peeling. Peppermint extract has a relaxing effect on the nervous system, softens pain, cools and helps cope with heat in the body and high temperature. Terpentine oil eliminates the feeling of discomfort in the muscles and joints, prevents irritation and redness of the skin. Nutmeg improves blood circulation in the area of application, helping to alleviate the symptoms of colds and flu.
Balm for colds and headaches Himalaya is a 100% natural product, does not cause allergies and irritations, is absolutely safe for the skin.
Instructions for use:
Apply the required amount of balm in the area of the wings of the nose, temples, forehead, chest. Leave applied. Use as needed.
- Camphor oil extract acts as a stimulant to warm the skin.
- Blue Gum Tree Oil is easily absorbed and used locally as a massage oil. It can also be used as a dry inhaler.
- Peppermint extract reduces nerve pain and helps reduce fever.
- Turpentine oil extracted from the Chir Pine plant is used in many ointments to treat minor pains and colds. It relieves irritation and also reduces redness of the skin.
- Nutmeg oil is used as an anti-inflammatory and stimulates blood flow to the problem area.
- nasal congestion
- accumulation of sputum in the chest
In winter, this balm is necessary for everyone! It is natural, high-quality and inexpensive – you can take care of friends and relatives and order a jar of balm for them.