Himalaya Rumalaya Gel
The product instantly soothes pain in muscles, joints and bones, eliminates discomfort and muscle spasms, relieves inflammation.
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 100 g
Herbal gel analgesic for rapid relief of pain in the joints and bones, caused by a variety of orthopedic diseases and disorders of the musculoskeletal system. With its unique natural composition, the gel instantly soothes pain in muscles, joints and bones, eliminates discomfort and muscle spasms, reduces inflammation, swelling and stiffness of the joints.
The gel stimulates blood vessels to dilate, improving blood circulation and increasing saturation of cells, thus contributing to the rapid elimination of pain and relax muscle tissue. Rumalaya helps to restore lost mobility, restoring the lost freedom of movement. The gel is quickly absorbed and penetrates deeply into the skin, quickly eliminating the pain, stiffness and discomfort.
Instructions for use:
- Apply the required amount of cream to the skin in the affected area, rub the cream until completely absorbed. For best results, apply 3-4 times a day or as prescribed by a doctor. Take tablets Rumalaya Forte simultaneously with gel for stable therapeutic effect.
Rumalaya is a 100% natural product and when used correctly does not have side effects and contraindications. Avoid applying the cream on damaged skin and open wounds. During pregnancy and breastfeeding, please pre-check with your doctor.
- Oil of wintergreen or Indian winter grass contains 98% methyl salicylate (methyl salicylate), known for its analgesic properties. When applied topically relieves pain due to sciatica, neuralgia, radiculitis.
- Boswellia or incense tree. The extract of wood resin is effective to reduce run-off and tumors, pain and numbness in the extremities, stiffness in the joints and muscles, as well as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. The plant improves the supply of blood and joint nutrients, restores the integrity of blood vessels, stops the process of degeneration of connective tissue glycosaminoglycans.
- The pain and inflammation as a result of violations of the locomotor system, muscle aches, sprains, strains, tendonitis, capsulitis, bursitis.
- Back pain, shoulder joint, hip and knee joints, neck pain.
- Muscle spasms, stiffness of muscles, sports injuries
- Arthralgia on the background of osteoarthritis of joints, cervical and lumbar spondylosis, sciatica and lumbago in the lumbar region.
Himalaya Herbals India