Himalayan (rock) salt
Himalayan rock salt is often also called black salt. This product is environmentally friendly, it does not contain any additional impurities. In addition to a pleasant taste and aroma, this salt has many useful properties.
Despite its name, crushed black Indian salt has different shades, from peach to pink.
Chemical composition of the spice:
Black Himalayan salt is used in cooking, medicine and cosmetology.
In cooking, black salt is a popular spice that gives dishes not only flavor and aroma, but also useful properties. It is added to fruit salads, roasted nuts, in cool drinks.
This product is very much appreciated by vegetarians. This is due to its taste. With the help of salt can simulate the egg flavor. Very often it is sprinkled on tofu, soups, side dishes, salads and snacks.
Useful properties of black salt for the body:
- Black Indian salt stimulates digestion, alleviates stomach problems, treats constipation, and helps with gas.
- The spice can eliminate some of the problems associated with the intestines.
- Black Himalayan salt is very good for the skin. It gets rid of dryness, itching, as well as more serious diseases, such as eczema and psoriasis.
- The spice has a positive effect not only on the skin, but also on the hair. The minerals that the salt contains stimulate hair growth, strengthen it, and cure dandruff.
- Black salt is an excellent substitute for ordinary salt, especially for people who suffer from high blood pressure.
- Black Indian salt is considered an aphrodisiac.
- The spice has a positive effect on the immune system.
- Black ground salt can help cure arthritis and paralysis.
- Indian salt reduces inflammation of the respiratory tract, reduces mucus secretion.
The harm of black salt to the body:
- If salt is consumed in moderation, it is safe. If salt is consumed in excess, it can increase blood pressure.
There are no reviews yet.