Amla or Indian gooseberry effective Rasayana and one of the most famous medicinal plants of India, is actively used in Ayurveda for more than 3000 years. The plant is a rich source of vitamin C, the edible part of the fruit amly contains three times the concentration of vitamin C and protein compared with the apple.
Thanks to an incredibly broad spectrum of therapeutic properties of amla is used in a wide variety of Ayurvedic preparations. Amla restores and maintains new tissues, increases the number of red blood cells, cleanses the mouth, strengthens the teeth, nourishes the bones, promotes the growth of hair and nails. Improves eyesight, it stops bleeding of gums, reduces inflammation in the stomach and colon. Amla improves appetite, reduces the acidity cleanses the intestines and regulates blood sugar levels.
Amla is a natural antioxidant and helps maintain normal levels of oxidative stress in the period of natural aging, activates important internal processes of the body, enhancing the immune system and improving the body’s natural reaction to stress and disease. Amla slows the aging process, and improves the condition of the skin structure, increases the tone and overall energy level.
In Ayurveda, Amla is used for the manufacture of drugs indoor and outdoor use.
Rejuvenation and restoration. Being one of the most powerful anti-aging plants Ayurvedic medicine, amla is actively used in cosmetology. Cosmetic products containing amly provide enhanced nutrition of tissues, activating the formation of new cells, preventing age-related changes, such as wrinkles, age spots, discoloration and skin structure. In addition, Amla promotes the strengthening and growth of hair, nails, prevents premature gray hair, revitalizes dull and damaged hair.
In Ayurvedic preparations for internal use, amla is used as a powerful stimulating agent that strengthens the entire body, giving more energy, stamina and strength. Amla can be used for the treatment of wide range of diseases and for the prevention and overall reinforcement. Especially recommended for people weakened by stress, high physical and mental stress, illness and injuries during the age-related changes.
Natural immunomodulator. Amla firming effect on the human internal organs, helping to significantly improve the overall immunity and resistance to many viral and infectious diseases. Regular course of drugs containing amly especially recommended for people suffering from diseases of the respiratory system with chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, chronic runny nose and cough, as well as prone to seasonal viral infections and acute respiratory disease.
Liver Health. Overall health to a large extent depends on the state of the liver, which in modern conditions of life exposed to the negative effects of poor quality, and modified products, alcohol, carbonated beverages, improper diet, active use of chemical medicines. Amla helps to restore the health of the liver, normalizing the work of this important body and protecting it from further damage. Amla increases the outflow of bile and toxins from the body and restores the filter function of the liver, improves blood, stimulating the renewal of liver cells. It is effective for the prevention of liver diseases, increasing resistance to infections and viruses.
Digestive system. Amle present in 5 of 6 flavors needed for a balanced diet of a person. According to Ayurveda, the taste amly described as sour and astringent, has a mixed sweet and bitter-spicy aftertaste. Thanks to this unique quality, Amla is not only a distinct and very healthy food, but also has a strong beneficial effect on the digestive system as a whole. Amla helps to normalize metabolism, improves digestion, calms the digestive system, lowers the acidity of the stomach, preventing the occurrence of gastritis and ulcers. Amla facilitates many syndromes, dyspepsia, caused by malnutrition and abuse of harmful lifestyle. Regular intake of ayurvedic medicines containing amly help get rid of the feeling of satiation and heaviness in the stomach, bloating and increased flatulence, heartburn, nausea, vomiting.
Instructions for use:
- Nutritional supplement 100% AmlaJain Ayurvedic herbal medicine and has no side effects. Safe for use during pregnancy and lactation.
- One or two capsules twice daily together with food intake, the warm drinking water, or as recommended by the treating physician. Minimum recommended course of 3 months. It may be taken together with any other medicines. The drug is safe for long-term use.
- Amla (Indian gooseberry)
- Chronic cough, runny nose, throat and chest, shortness of breath, infectious respiratory disease
- Premature aging, age-related changes of the body, weakness and fatigue, low immunity
- Chronic fatigue, fatigue, stress, nervous tension, high physical and mental stress, irritability, insomnia
- Indigestion, hyperacidity, impaired metabolism, difficulty in digestion, excess weight
- Premature aging of the skin, pigmentation, dull complexion, inflammation and irritation, pimples, acne, itching
- Abnormal liver function, frequent vomiting and nausea, bitter taste in the mouth, a yellowish color of the skin
- Diabetes, high cholesterol
- Memory disorders, forgetfulness, poor concentration, confusion, multiple sclerosis
- Diseases of the mouth, bleeding gums, scurvy weakening of the gums and teeth
eye diseases, myopia, glaucoma, conjunctivitis, cataract
- Weakened and damaged hair, hair loss, alopecia, dandruff, premature graying