According to Ayurveda, the secret to a beautiful and healthy skin is not so much the external care of her, but in the correct inner workings of the body, which is achieved through regular cleansing and detoxification.
Kayakalp Vati will help get rid of any skin diseases thanks to the rich composition of herbs that stimulate the complete cleansing of the blood, regulate the body’s metabolism, prevents the development of skin infections and inflammations. The drug is effective against acne, acne, skin inflammation and ulcers, all kinds of chronic diseases of the skin.
Kayakalp Vati is recommended for the treatment of eczema, psoriasis, leucoderma, skin allergies, lichen, hives, skin parasites, scabies and many others. In addition, the drug helps to get rid of dark spots and scars on the skin, helps to relieve itching and burning, slow down skin aging, nourishes skin cells necessary minerals and vitamins.
Instructions for use:
Refrain from the use of milk and milk products 1 hour before and after drug administration.
– For children under 12 years: 1 tablet twice a day for 1 hour before meals, washed down with warm water;
– For children older than 12 years and adults: 2 tablets twice a day for 1 hour before meals, washed down with warm water;
Kayakalp Vati – 100% natural plant-mineral complex and has no side effects, subject to the dosage and reception methods. Please follow the initial consultation with your physician in case of pregnancy and lactation. Refrain from the use of milk and milk products 1 hour before and after drug administration.
- Cassia torus 18.75mg
- spinous barberry 37.5mg
- pongamiya feathery 6.25mg
- Indian gooseberry (amla) 37.5mg
- tinospora serdtselistnaya (Gila) 18.75mg,
- pikroriza kurroa 6.25mg
- argemona Mexican 12.5mg
- Manica races 6.25mg
- turmeric 18.75mg
- acacia catechu 25mg
- madder serdtselistnaya (manzhishta) 6.25mg
- Swertia 18.75mg
- dronapushpi 6.25mg
- acacia catechu extract 6.25mg
- Acne, acne, skin rashes;
- All kinds of chronic skin diseases;
- Skin infections, inflammations, ulcers, open wounds;
- Unwanted pigmentation, scars, scars, dark spots;
- Skin allergies, itching, burning;
- Eczema, psoriasis, leucoderma, urticaria;
- Skin parasites, scabies;
- Age-related changes of the skin;
- Blood contamination.