Potpourri – Lavender
Potpourri created specially to bring Nature closer to our hearts with a rich treasure trove of colors, textures and fragrances. A delightful collection of nature’s gifts – seeds, pods, flowers and leaves, blended together with carefully chosen fine and wonderful fragrances which are mixed with natural essential oils. A unique way to add a touch of natural splendor to homes and interiors.
A sweet floral herbaceous scent.
The next time your roses start to wilt, instead of tossing those pretty petals in the trash, make potpourri. It’s so easy andwill make your home smell amazing. Potpourri also makes a memorable homemade gift.
After dead heading your roses, you can use them to make potpourri:
- Pull the petals off the roses.
- Spread the petals out on a screen and let them dry in a warm and dry place (approximately 2 – 3 days).
- Separately, dry some whole rose buds, some lavender, some rosemary, and some orange peel.
- In a bowl, combine one cup of dried rose petals, one half cup of dried lavender, and one quarter cup of dried rosemary. Add one eighth teaspoon of ground cloves and cinnamon, plus dried rosebuds and orange peels. Add a few drops of rose or lavender oil. Add one quarter teaspoon of fixative like crushed orris root. Orris root can be found in many health food and herbal stores. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a Mason jar. Cover the mouth with Saran wrap. Store the jar in a cool dark place for 6 weeks.
- In 6 weeks the mixture will be blended. Transfer to a bowl or use the lid to be removed when you want to release the fragrance. You can also sew the mixture into small bags to put into drawers, closets, or storage boxes.
You have recently viewed
Products not found.
Copper Hanging Incense Burner (Sang bar)
1,925.00₹ – 3,271.00₹
Tin Incense Burner
765.00₹ – 869.00₹
Open Plain Wooden Incense Burner
Brass Butter Lamp (Set of 108)
17,299.00₹ – 27,499.00₹
Himalaya for Woman oil for body and massage
89.00₹ – 269.00₹
Himalaya Moisturizing Cream / Gel
87.00₹ – 587.00₹
There are no reviews yet.