Ayurvedic cream that returns strength and vitality tired feet skin of the feet. The cream effectively moisturizes dry and cracked skin of the feet and legs, it helps to cope with the formed cracks and keratinized areas, softens and nourishes the skin, eliminating dryness and flaking. The cream has antibacterial and antifungal properties, it helps get rid of the odor and discomfort. Cream helps rejuvenate after a hard day, relieve fatigue and tension in the feet and legs, cools and soothes the skin of the feet. Revitalizing Foot Cream Sri Sri Ayurveda is quickly absorbed and does not leave an unpleasant film on the surface of the skin, it can be used as the final remedy for the care of the skin of the feet and toes after a pedicure.
Instructions for use:
- Wash your feet with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Apply the required amount of cream on the affected areas of the skin of the feet and legs, massaging until completely absorbed.
- For best results it is recommended to do a warm foot bath after applying the cream.
- Keep feet in warm water for 15 minutes, then dry with a clean towel.
- Apply the cream twice a day, after a morning shower and before going to bed.
- Aloe Vera extract