Sri Sri Dhatri Lauh
Ayurvedic medicines, dietary supplements. Pills. Dharti Lauh improves digestibility of food and mineral elements, normalizes metabolism, promotes growth, strengthens the body and increases its resistance to diseases.
Manufacturer: Sri Sri Ayurveda (Sri Sri Ayurveda), India
Net weight (net product): 60 capsules
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 100gr
The concept is very Dharti mother nature that combines the power of herbs and Ayurveda is used to determine a protective formula that can help you in many diseases. In turn Lauh indicates the content in the medical preparation of iron oxide, which makes the ayurvedic drug Dharti Lauh rare combination of unique herbs and minerals. The drug is used to treat anemia, broad spectrum of gastrointestinal tract diseases, and various diseases of the eye.
Dharti Lauh improves digestibility of food and mineral elements, normalizes metabolism, promotes growth, strengthens the body and increases its resistance to diseases and infections.
Instructions for use:
- 1-2 tablets twice a day before mealsDharti Lauh Sri Sri Ayurveda – 100% herbal preparation, no side effects and does not harm the stomach lining. However, it is not recommended to take the drug without first consulting with your doctor during pregnancy and lactation, as well as for acute forms of gastritis and gastric ulcer.
- Amla – Emblica officinalis
- Loha Bhasma – Iron Bhasma
- Yashtimadhu (Licorice) – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Insufficient intake of iron in the body, impaired iron absorption function, gastrointestinal disease, weakening iron absorption function
- General weakness, anemia, fatigue, dry mouth, frequent colds and viral diseases
- Chronic blood loss, hemorrhoids, heavy menstrual flow
- Pregnancy, breast-feeding
- Blurred vision, frequent headaches, eye diseases
Sri Sri Ayurveda