Ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of eye diseases and non-healing wounds.
Manufacturing: Kottakkal Ayurveda, India
Net weight (net product): 50 g
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 100 g
Triphala churna is a herbal powder. ‘Tri’ is three, ’phala’ means fruit. It is made of three fruits.
Instructions for use:
1 tsp of triphala powder with lukewarm water before bed at night. Maintain a gap of 2 hrs. Between your dinner and taking of triphala churna.
Can be taken with honey, lemon juice or in the form of tea(decoction).
- Avoid in pregnant, may result in miscarriage.
- In children can be given in small doses, under consultation.
- With precaution in diabetic and older patients, IBS, or any such bowel disorder.
- Excess of it can lead to dehydration, dryness.
- Amlaki(Indian gooseberry)
- Haritaki (terminalia chebula)
- Vibhtaki (terminalia bellerica)
- Triphala is a powerful source of anti oxidants.
- It helps to calm Kapha and Pitta
- It is used regularly in patients having pre diabetes.
- It is also used in the treatment for diabetes, due to its rich anti oxidant property.
- Is used to treat non healing wounds. learn how to prepare triphala kashaya
- It is extremely beneficial in skin diseases
- It is good for improving eye sight and to treat computer vision syndrome
- It helps to improve taste
- It is also used in the treatment of chronic fever.
- Triphala churna is useful to relieve laziness.
- Triphala weight loss – It is also used in the treatment of obesity.