Ayurvedic medicine in the form of tablets, as well as colds, bronchitis.
Manufacturing: Kottakkal Ayurveda, India
Net weight (net product): 100 tab
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 200 g
Bhuktanjari Gulika is a medicated tablet formulation. As the name suggests bhukta – ‘hunger’ or appetite, it improves the digestion.
Instructions for use:
1-2 tab or as suggested by the physician
- Sudhakhanda – Euphorbia nerifolia
- Lavana Traya – Three salts.
- Vartaka – Solanum melangona
- Arka – Calotropis procera
- Chitraka – Plumbago zeylanica
- Indigestion treating
- In treating respiratory disorders, cold, cough, rhinitis and bronchitis.
- Colic abdominal pain.
- Balances Vata and Kapha at stomach level.