Dasamularishtam is an acknowledged energy booster according to Ayurveda. Its Main ingredients are Dasamula group of drugs, Dhathri (Emblica officinalis), Jivaka (Malaxis acuminate), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Draksha (Vitis vinifera), etc. Dasamularishtam is prepared as prescribed in Bhaishagyaratnavali.
The medicine has no side effects at all.
However, readers are advised to consult an Ayurvedic physician for dosage and admixtures for best results.
Instructions for use:
- 15 to 25 ml or as direct by physician
- It rapidly strengthens weak persons and quickly nourishes emaciated people.
- It is also a good remedy for sexual disorders.
- It can be used in infertility cases.
- It is an excellent preparation for all urinary troubles like calculus, gravels, strained micturation, etc.
- Especially good in vata disorders, hiccough, cough, and sprains.
- Effective in diseases like vomiting, anorexia, dyspepsia, anaemia, jaundice, piles, ascites, etc.
- Dasamula group cause balance between vata, pitta and kapha.
- It is very effective in respiratory disorders and removes indigestion.
- Dhatri has rejuvenating property and it pacifies tridosha.
- Jivaka pacifies vitiated pitta, vata.
- It is very effective in oligospermia, burning sensation, emaciation, general debility, etc.
- Haridra pacifies vitiated kapha, pitta, skin diseases, ulcers, wounds, inflammations, pruritus, allergy, tumor, cough, asthma malignancy, tumors and hemorrhoids.
- Draksha pacifies vitiated pitta, burning sensation, constipation, hemorrhoids, anemia, skin diseases, colic, flatulence, jaundice, vomiting, splenomegaly, arthritis, and amenorrhea.
- Dasamularishtam thus is a wonder drug from Ayurveda.