Divya Patanjali Ashwagandha
It stimulates sexual energy and stamina, increases libido, is a natural aphrodisiac for men.
Manufacturing: Jiva Ayurveda, India
Net weight (net product): 2 plates x 10 capsules
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 100 g
Ashwagandha or winter cherry for more than 3,000 years is widely used in Ayurveda for the treatment of inflammations and fevers, enhance immunity, relieve stress, enhance memory and improve overall health.
Ashwagandha is a unique plant, which has an anti-stress and adaptogenic effect, which allows a natural way to increase physical and mental activity, as well as to develop resistance to a wide range of harmful effects of physical, chemical and biological nature. Preparations containing Ashwagandha strengthens the nervous system, increase resistance to daily stress and strain, help with insomnia and nervous exhaustion, restore power after a long illness operations. Ashwagandha allows you to take control of excessive restlessness, distraction, confusion exhausting thoughts, lack of control of emotional reactions to external stimuli.
Ashwagandha is a powerful antioxidant, which has been successfully neutralize the negative effects of free radicals in the cell and prevents premature aging of the organism. The plant possesses anti-inflammatory action and are effective in treating inflammatory diseases of the joints, arthritis, high blood pressure and diabetes.
Ashwagandha, for its benefit to men’s health, often referred to as the Indian ginseng. Drugs with Ashwagandha is prescribed for male infertility, low sperm quality, impotence. The plant stimulates sexual energy and stamina, increases libido, is a natural aphrodisiac for men.
Instructions for use:
1-2 tablets twice a day with warm water Minimum course of 40 days or as directed by your doctor
Indian ginseng extract
- General weakness, lack energy, fatigue, nervous exhaustion, insomnia;
- Vata dosha imbalance, confusion, multiple sclerosis, increased activity of the thinking, anxiety;
- The period of rehabilitation after serious illness and operations;
- Daily stress, mental and physical strain, lack of control of emotional reactions, outbreaks of aggression;
- Muscle weakness, arthritis, pain, and inflammation in the joints and bones;
- Premature aging, age-related changes;
- Male infertility, impotence, sexual weakness, lack of or poor sexual desire.