Arjuna – herb, common in central and southern India, in some areas of the Himalayas, as well as Bengal, Burma, Sri Lanka. Leaves of plants, fruit and bark used in ancient times as Ayurveda in cardiac tonic and to treat a variety of cardiovascular diseases. The plant has beneficial effects on the entire cardiovascular system, tones and strengthens the heart muscle and lungs, lowers blood pressure, normalize blood pressure and heart rate, provides preventive and therapeutic effect in a number of heart disease, liver cirrhosis, hypertension, chronic headaches.
Arjuna possesses astringent, has a cold nature, balance Kapha dosha and Pete, is a natural antioxidant. Bark Extract plant has a positive inotropic and hypotensive effect, normalizing blood pressure and increasing the force of contraction of the heart muscle, balancing blood flow in the coronary and cerebral blood vessels and protects the heart muscle from ischemic damage.
Arjuna also has diuretic properties, prevents the formation of thrombi, increases the level of prostaglandin E2, reduces the level of lipids in blood, which in turn helps in the pressure regulation.
Instructions for use:
- One or two capsules twice a day with warm water, or according to the recommendations of the treating physician.
- Arjun capsule – 100% herbal medicine and has no side effects. However, we always recommend to take a preliminary consultation with a physician before taking any drug.
- Terminalia Arjuna
- Cardiovascular disease, lung disease;
- As an auxiliary and a prophylactic agent in the treatment of coronary heart disease;
- Elevated levels of triglycerides in the blood;
- High blood pressure, arrhythmia, painful palpitations, heart failure;
- Myocarditis, myocardial, infarction, stroke;
- Mental stress, neuralgia, anxiety, insomnia, chronic headaches.