Size: 7.6 cm (Width) x 29 cm (Height)
Weight: 80 grams
Facts about HEMP
- HEMP is the strongest natural fibre in the world, known to have over 50,000 different uses.
- HEMP fibre is 4x more durable, warmer and water absorbent than cotton
- HEMP matures in as little as 100 days
- HEMP cultivation requires no chemicals, herbicides or pesticides.
- HEMP can yield 3 – 8 dry tons of fibre per acre. Thats 4 times what an average cultivation can yield.
- HEMP is a great rotation crop
- HEMP cultivation requires very little water