Henna Stencils Tattoo Mehendi – set (2 pc.)
A set of stencils for accurate application of mehendi.
Net weight (net product): 2 stencils in set
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 50g
Set of 2 stencils for mehendi (left and right hand). Large selection of ornaments!
It is most convenient to apply henna paste on such stencils. Such a stencil will save time on drawing up a picture.
Mehendi is the ancient art of India in applying floral and geometric ornaments to hands, feet and face. Since ancient times Indian brides adorned themselves with such patterns to attract good luck and prosperity to the family. You can master this skill and use it for a party, photo shoot or as an alternative to a tattoo.
Instructions for use:
- peel off the stencil from the substrate and apply to the hand, smoothly smoothing the surface
- apply henna paste in a thick layer
- allow to dry for at least 60 minutes (preferably 2 hours)
- carefully remove the stencil
- cleanse the skin of the remnants of henna
- treat the plot with a pattern of oil for mehendi
- if the stencil is soaked in water, having cleaned from the remnants of henna, then it can be reused
You have recently viewed
Products not found.
Copper Hanging Incense Burner (Sang bar)
1,925.00₹ – 3,271.00₹
Tin Incense Burner
765.00₹ – 869.00₹
Open Plain Wooden Incense Burner
Brass Butter Lamp (Set of 108)
17,299.00₹ – 27,499.00₹
Himalaya for Woman oil for body and massage
89.00₹ – 269.00₹
Himalaya Moisturizing Cream / Gel
87.00₹ – 587.00₹
There are no reviews yet.