Jain Guduchi Powder
Ayurvedic medicines, dietary supplements. Powder. Guduchi used to prevent a wide range of diseases, and also for accelerated recovery from debilitating illnesses, surgery, injury, chemotherapy.
Manufacturer: Jain Ayurvedic, India
Net weight (net product): 50g
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 100g
Guduchi or Tinospora serdtselistnaya known adaptogen, enhancing the immune system and forming a stable body’s natural response to daily stress. The system of Ayurveda guduchi is one of the most important rasayanas traditional rejuvenating and restorative plant.
Guduchi used as a bracing tonic and an effective immunomodulator, increases the vitality and the body’s resistance to viruses, bacteria, adverse effects of environmental stress and increased mental stress.
Guduchi used to prevent a wide range of diseases, and also for accelerated recovery from debilitating illnesses, surgery, injury, chemotherapy.
The plant contributes to the development of an optimal level of white blood cells, such as macrophages, which are the nurses of the circulatory system, absorbing and destroying harmful germs and bacteria. Guduchi also effective in digestive disorders, fevers, chronic infections and seasonal diseases.
Basic properties guduchi
Increase immunity. Guduchi increases the effectiveness of the protective function of white blood cells, the body’s building up an individual security. The plant inhibits the growth of bacteria and strengthens the immune system. Guduchi improves the functioning of the body’s cells, allowing particularly effective for recovery and strengthening the patient’s body, weakening of chemotherapy, as well as diseases of the respiratory system, skin infections and inflammation of the soft tissues.
Diuretic. Guduchi useful in infectious diseases of the urinary tract, promotes the breakdown and conclusion of urinary stones.
Pain in the joints. Guduchi helps in the treatment of gout, arthritis, inflammation in the joints.
Hepatoprotective effect. Guduchi extremely useful in the treatment of liver disease, viral hepatitis, alcohol poisoning, drugs and chemicals. It helps with fibrosis and liver tissue regenerates.
Instructions for use:
- 3-5 gr guduchi powder twice a day, after meals, or as recommended by the treating physician.
- The drug can be washed down with clean water, it is permissible to add the honey.
- Pediatric Dose for children from 1 year is 500 mg twice a day; for children aged 7 years – 1/2 of the adult dose.
- Guduchi powder – 100% herbal medicine and has no side effects. However, it is not recommended to take the drug without first consulting with your doctor during pregnancy and lactation. Please consult your doctor if you suffer from diabetes and are already taking any hypoglycemic medications.
- Chronic infections, fever
- Hepatitis, viral diseases
- Arthritis, inflammation and pain in joints
- For recovery after chemotherapy, operations, protracted disease