AVP Aragwadharishtam – a drug for skin diseases
It is a cleansing tonic that can help the body get rid of old blood and remove toxins from the body.
Manufacturing: Kottakkal Ayurveda, India
Net weight (net product): 450 ml
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 500 g
Aragvadha Arishtam is an Ayurvedic medicine used for various skin diseases. It is also known as Aragvadharishta, Aragvadharishtam. It contains about 5 – 7% of natural alcohol. This self-generated alcohol and water present in the product act as a medium for the delivery of water and alcohol soluble in the active plant components to the body.
Instructions for use:
- 15-25 ml twice a day, before meals or as recommended by a doctor.
- If the taste is too strong, it can be added with an equal amount of water before ingestion.
- Dose for children: 5 ml, mixed with 5 ml of water, 2 times a day before or after meals.
- Overdose may cause irritation of the stomach.
- Avoid self-treatment with this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your doctor for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- quality increases with time. 10 years from the date of manufacture.
- Aragvadha (Cassia Fistula)
- Hood (juggers)
- Madhu (dear)
- Vidangasara (Embelica ribes)
- Amalaki (Emelika officinalis)
- Kharitaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Trivrit (Ipomea turpenthum)
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Maricha (Piper Nigrum)
- It is a cleansing tonic that can help the body get rid of old blood and remove toxins from the body.
- The skin becomes cleaner.
- All types of skin diseases.
- Crimi – infection with intestinal worms
- Arsha – Piles
- Vrana – Ulcers
|Volume / Объём|