- This full copper pot can be a simple way of purifiying drinking water as a healthy support for the system.
- The pot is large enough to hold a Jeevarasam (sold separately) or can be used on its own simply with water.
- Jeevarasam is a way to enjoy energized drinking water that is supportive for the system’s overall health and well-being.
- Read more about Jeevarasam here (LINK to Jeevarasam page).
- This pot can be used on a daily basis as well as during festivals and auspicious occasions or poojas.
- Storing water in copper vessels can play a significant role in cleansing our system.
After four hours, or preferably when stored overnight, water takes on a certain quality from the copper, which is beneficial for your overall health.
Read the full article by Sadhguru on how water stored in copper vessels can play a significant role in cleansing our system of various toxins.
There are copper vessels designed for personal use on the go, for storing enough water for the whole family, for serving water at large and small gatherings or just to have a health sip yourself.
Copper utensils, when exposed to air and water, can gradually turn dark (bluish-green) and dull.
Note: Please do not store milk, juices or other beverages in copper vessels.
- Huge capacity of 10 litres; ideal to store daily drinking water for the family
- Forged from copper to support overall health and well-being
- Copper-infused water can cleanse your system of toxins
- Combination of water and copper is known to be anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory