Herbal treatment and prevention of diseases of the kidneys and urinary system. A decoction prepared from medical data collection, cleansing stimulates the kidneys, restores and maintains their healthy function, has a diuretic effect, helps to eliminate the consequences and side effects for diseases of the kidneys and urinary tract.
Beverage therapeutic effect, primarily aimed at dissolving any cleavage and kidney stones, ureter and bladder. Broth soothes the pain in the lower back and groin, relieves inflammation of the mucous bladder and urinary tract, helping to overcome painful urination and renal colic, normalizes the flow of urine and reduces puffiness.
Herbal composition is also useful in the treatment of infectious lesions of the urinary system, renal dysfunction, prostatitis in men, malfunctions of the reproductive system.
Instructions for use:
- Mix 5-10 grams of the herbal formulation with 400 ml of pure water, leave for infusion. The resulting infusion should simmer to reduce the initial volume of the liquid up to 100 ml. The broth is necessary to filter, after which the drink is considered ready for use.
- Eat drink in the morning on an empty stomach, one hour before the evening meal or at bedtime. If the taste of broth you think too much, it is permissible to add a small amount of honey or another sweetener. Honey should not be added to a hot drink.
- Ashmarihar Kvath Patanjali Ayurveda – 100% herbal medicine and has no side effects. However, we always recommend to take a preliminary consultation with a physician before taking any drug.
- Tribulus terrestris fruit
- seeds dolichos dvuhtsvetkovogo
- Varuna tree bark
- root Boerhaven spreading
- Bergenia crassifolia root
- fenugreek seeds
- The stones in the kidney, ureter, bladder,
- Infections of the urinary system
- Renal dysfunction, renal filtration, renal blood supply
- Prostatitis, a malfunction of the reproductive system
- Painful urination, renal colic, urinary inflammation channels
- Frequent or uncontrolled urination, foul odour of urine, blood in the urine
- In the area of the lower back pain and groin area, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, cold sweat