Jain Kaisora Guggulu
Ayurvedic medicines, dietary supplements. Pills. The drug has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antibiotic properties, which are successfully used for the treatment of diseases.
Manufacturer: Jain Ayurvedic, India
Net weight (net product): 80 tablets
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 100gr
Multi-drug detoxification, the effect of which is directed to the deep interior cleaning and restoration of the body’s tissues, the output of toxins, the suppression of harmful bacteria and infectious agents. Kayshora guggul regulates metabolic processes in the body, purify the blood, normalizes the level of lipids in the blood, and corrects the liver, kidneys and digestive system. The drug has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antibiotic properties, which are successfully used for the treatment of diseases associated with excessive accumulation products Vata and Pitta doshas, damage of joints and muscles, various skin disorders, diabetes, dysfunction of the genitourinary system and liver, any health problems as a result of contamination of the blood and intoxication.
The main action Kayshora Guggul
– Adjusts the digestive system, normalizes metabolism;
– Stimulates the outflow of toxins from the body, purify the blood;
– Counteracts the accumulation of pitta and wool in joints and muscles, inhibiting the development of related diseases;
– Reduces inflammation, pain, edema, dryness and limited joint mobility;
– It helps to restore if damaged bone and joints;
– Rejuvenates musculoskeletal tissues;
– Cleanses the skin of acne, inflammation, abscesses, non-healing wounds and other injuries;
– Is used in combination therapy for the treatment of psoriasis and eczema;
– Regulates blood glucose and lipid levels, reduces insulin resistance;
– Restores the function of the liver after infectious and toxic lesions;
– A diuretic, eliminates edema, improves kidney function;
– Improves the general condition in debilitated and malnourished patients;
– Enhances the therapeutic effects of other drugs in the treatment of benign and malignant tumors;
– Balancing Tridosha.
Instructions for use:
2-4 tablets twice a day with warm water or milk, or according to the recommendations of the treating physician. It is recommended to diet during the treatment, avoid spicy and heavy foods, acidic fruits and dairy products to reduce salt intake. Avoid carbonated drinks, alcohol and smoking at the time of treatment. For sure the result is also recommended to refuse from excessive physical activity, frequent sexual intercourse, long stay in the sun.
Depending on the diagnosis drug must be taken with the accompanying various compositions. Please consult with your physician to determine an individual route of administration.
Caution must be exercised in the case of diagnosis of diarrhea, gastritis, dysentery. Avoid taking the drug during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Not recommended for admission of children under 5 years old, children older than 5 years, the daily dose should not exceed & frac12; from adult dosage.
Attention! The information provided should not be regarded as a substitute for professional medical devices. Please refrain from the use of this information for self-diagnosis or treatment without further consultation with the attending physician.
- tinospora serdtselistnaya (guduchi)
- Triphala (Amla, Terminalia Bellirica, haritaki)
- purified gum guggul
- Trikatu (black pepper, long pepper pippali, ginger)
- Yeumbeul acid (vidanga)
- operkulina laxative baliospermum mountain (Dante root)
- Disorders Pitta and Vata doshas;
- Arthritis, arthrosis, sciatica lumbosacral, rheumatoid arthritis;
- Bursitis, muscle cramps, tendonitis, fibromyalgia, inflammation of muscles and joints;
- Sprains, injuries of bones, joints and muscles;
- Fragility of bones and joints, reducing the natural lubrication of the articular surfaces;
- Pain, swelling, limited mobility of the joints;
- Violations of the musculoskeletal system of inflammatory, allergic, and destructive of the exchange of origin;
- Fever as a result of diseases of the joints, rheumatic fever;
- Gout, increased levels of uric acid, diabetes mellitus;
- Diseases of the genitourinary system;
- Infectious and toxic liver damage;
- Metabolic disorders;
- Eating disorders (constipation, heartburn, indigestion, etc.) in particular on the background of joint diseases;
- Blood pollution, toxicity, anemia;
- Acne, inflammation, abscesses, open sores, ulcers, boils;
- As an additional tool in the treatment of psoriasis and eczema;
- As a tonic with high exhaustion and weakness of the patient;
- In the treatment of benign and malignant tumors;
- Chronic cough, especially in thick and yellow sputum;
- Inflammation of pitta type.