K-MENS – FULL Course (3 Months)
An effective Ayurvedic remedy for women’s health and harmonious balance.
Manufacturing: Late Shri Sitaram Khatore, India
Net weight (net product): 30 Capsules X 12 Bottles
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 300 g
K-MENS is a time-tested Ashoka-based indigenous ayurvedic medicine, which improves the blood circulation of the uterine muscles and regulates the menstrual cycle. It is useful in menorrhalgia, dysmenorrhea, oligomenorrhea and other uterine discharges. It also helps to maintain the normal hormonal balance.
Instructions for use:
- 2 capsules 2 times a day for 6 months, or as directed by a physician.
- It is advisable not to use K-Mens during pregnancy.
- Reduce intake of sour foods, chillies, spices, fatty/oily foods, non-veg (viz. avoid meats).
- Duration of Medication – 3 months.
- No complications, contradictions or side effects have been observed.
- Saraca indica
- Woodfordia fruticosa
- Zingiber officinale
- Berbens aristata
- Nymphea nouchali
- Terminalia chebula
- Terminalia belerica
- Emblica officinalis
- Magnifera indica
- Carum bulbocastanum
- Adhatoda vasica
- Santalum album
Late Shri Sitaram Khatore