Linga Bhairavi Mukha
Mukha is an inner reminder of Devi’s Grace.
Linga Bhairavi Mukha is an overpowering presence of the divine feminine. This energised, hand-crafted copper form of Devi radiates her fierceness, all-encompassing qualities, and boundless compassion.
It’s an opportunity for every devotee to connect with Devi through this powerful form, and experience Her Grace. It is best to keep the Devi Mukha in your sadhana space, pooja room, or living area where you can maintain a certain sanctity.
Dimensions in inches: 33’’ x 33’’
Weight: 9 kgs.
How to care for it?
- It is best to keep the Devi Mukha in your sadhana space, pooja room, or living area where you can maintain a certain sanctity.
- A lamp must be offered at least once a day. Ghee or gingelly/sesame oil can be used for the lamp, along with a cotton wick.
- If you wish you may make an offering of flowers and incense. Please keep the offerings in front of the Mukha, not on top of it.
- Use a Devi Vastram to clean the Mukha periodically and keep it dust-free. Use only consecrated Kumkum on the Mukha from the Linga Bhairavi temple.
- Do not touch the Mukha unless necessary. It is best to keep any disturbances to a minimum.
- To connect with Devi you can chant 1, 3, 6, 9, or 11 cycles of the Linga Bhairavi Stuti in the presence of the Mukha.