Ayurvedic tablets that increase concentration, improve memory and other brain functions in children and people with autism.
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 150 g
Manasamitra Vatakam (also known as Manasamitra Gulika) is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form made from 73 different ingredients. It is an effective remedy because of its ability to balance all 3 Doshas, and especially Pitta Dosha. Along with being used to support the above indications it also helps to increase concentration, recover from poison and improve brain function memory in children and people with autism. Overall it is a powerful neuro-protective medicine!
Instructions for use:
are 1 – 2 tablets taken twice a day. The more severe the problem the more tablets to take, though if blood sugar starts to lower cut the dose in half. They can be taken before or after food and is traditionally taken with a small amount of warm milk.
1 – 2 tablets of Manasamitra Gulika is used along with 1 – 2 tsp. of Brahmi Ghritham, 1 – 2 tsp. of Saraswata Ghritam and 2 – 4 tsp. of Ashwagandharishtam to support the healing of psychiatric disorders.
There are no known side effects but if too high a dosage is given blood sugar may lower and/or cause a burning sensation in the stomach.
Manasamitra Gulika can typically be used for a long period of time on a daily basis.
- Bala – Country mallow (root) – Sida cordifolia
- Nagabala – Grewia populifolia
- Bilva – Bael (root) – Aegle marmelos
- Prishniparni – Uraria picta
- Pravala pishti – Coral
- Shankhapushpi – Clitorea ternatea
- Tamrachuda Padika
- Swarna Bhasma
- Pushkaramoola – Inula racemosa
- Mrigashringa Bhasma – Bhasma made of deer horn
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Tapya – Makshika Bhasma – Bhasma of Copper-Iron Pyrite
- Chandana – Sandalwood – Santalum album
- Raktachandana – Pterocarpus santalinus
- Mukta Pishti – Paste prepared from Pearl
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron
- Madhuka – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Twak – Cinnamon – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Magadhi – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Ghanasara – Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora
- Aileya – Prunus cerasus
- Vishala – Citrullus cholocynthis
- Nirgundi – Vitex negundo
- Plava – Nyctanthes arbor-tristis
- Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata / Vanda roxburghi
- Rajata Bhasma – Bhasma of silver
- Speech problems
- Psychiatric conditions