Valiya Karpooradi choorna
Ayurvedic powder for treating indigestion.
Manufacturing: Kottakkal Ayurveda, India
Net weight (net product): 10 x 10g
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 100 g
It is a herbal powder containing karpura as one of the main ingredients.
Instructions for use:
- 1 to 3 grams along with honey thrice daily after food. or as directed by the physician.
- Pashupasi (Jatipatri)
- Daru (devadara)
- Chukku (shunt)
- Triti (Ela)
- Chora (Kachora)
- Krishna (Pippali)
- Kundali (Gooduchi)
- Lodhra pushpa
- Chocha (Dalchini)
- Jalam (Balaka)
- Utkata (Twak)
- Agragrahi (akarakarabha)
- Kirapum (Bringaraja)
- Ramakcha (Ushira)
- Amaya (Shrub)
- Cough, cold, anorexia, hiccup, pain, nausea, indigestion and vomitting.Roga karma: vatashoola, parshwashoola, hicca, vamana, kasa, hridroga, gulma, pandu.
- Dosha karma: Kaphavatahara
- Agni karma: Deepana, pachana.
- Other gunas: Srotoshodana, lekhana, shulahara, vatanulomaka.