Divya Patanjali Yograj Guggul
Ayurvedic medicines, dietary supplements. Pills. Guggul improves microcirculation in joint tissues and the spine, stimulates the regeneration of cartilage, displays the body of insoluble salts, helps reduce cholesterol levels.
Manufacturer: Divya Patanjali, India
Net weight (net product): 60gr
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 100gr
Yogaraj Guggul classical Ayurvedic formula that promotes the conclusion of excess wool from the body. The drug is highly effective for the treatment of most diseases caused by vata dosha disorder, especially those related to the accumulation of excess wool in the areas of the joints, bones and muscles.
Yogaraj Guggul normalizes the entire musculoskeletal system, allows you to quickly eliminate the pain in the joints, bones, muscles, soothes inflammatory processes in the body to speed up recovery after sports injuries and surgeries.
One of the main components is Yogoraj guggul gum guggul tree, which has a strong purifying properties, helping to get rid of accumulated toxins at the cellular level. Guggul improves microcirculation in joint tissues and the spine, stimulates the regeneration of cartilage, displays the body of insoluble salts, helps reduce cholesterol levels. As part Yogaraj guggul resin combines and enhances the quality of all components, activates them, contributing to better digestion of the drug.
- Provides power to various body tissues (dhatus);
- Reduces the level of triglycerides, a powerful anti-cholesterol agent;
- Antispasmodic effect;
- Carminative, laxative, detoxifying effect;
- Anti-inflammatory and hypolipidemic action, it promotes an outflow of excess fluid from the body;
- Eliminate toxins that trigger obesity, joint pain, muscle pain, rheumatism, gout;
- Calms Vata and Kapha doshas;
- Maintains a comfortable condition of the joints and muscles;
- Rejuvenates and strengthens the skeletal and neuromuscular systems;
- Encourages the conclusion of intestinal parasites, helps with diarrhea and dysentery;
- It helps in the treatment of urogenital disorders in men and women;
Instructions for use:
- Prevention and improvement of immunity: one tablet twice a day before meals, washed down with warm water or milk. The duration of dosing may range from one month, depending on the patient’s state of health.
- Treatment: 2-3 tablets twice a day for 30 minutes before meals, washed down with warm water or molokom.
- Prodolzhitelnost dosing depends on the nature zabolevaniyai general health of the patient.
Additional recommendations for the period of therapy:
- Refrain from fried, hard, dry, stale food
- Eliminate or minimize the consumption of peas, drinks with preservatives and dyes, yogurt, buttermilk, flour products
- If possible, stick to a vegetarian diet while taking this medication
- Avoid the use of tobacco, alcohol, antibiotics, stimulants of various nature
Yogaraj Guggul -100% herbal preparation, no side effects and does not harm the stomach lining. It should stop taking the drug for children under 5 years, as well as people suffering from gastritis with high acidity and gastric ulcer.
- svinchatka Ceylon (Plumbago zeylanica)
- long pepper root (Piper longum)
- cumin Indian (Trachyspermum ammi)
- pepper Csaba (PiperChaba)
- cumin seeds (Cuminum cyminum)
- Cedrus deodara (Cedrus deodara)
- cumin Indian (Erachyspermum Roxburghianum)
- cubeb (Piper Cubeba)
- cardamom green (Eletaria cardamomum)
- rock salt
- pluhea lancet (Pluchea lanceolata)
- Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus terrestris)
- coriander sowing (Corriandrum sativum)
- amla (Emblica officinalis)
- myrobalan belerica (Terminalia belerica )
- myrobalan Kabul (Terminalia chebula)
- nut grass (Cyperus rotundus)
- ginger (Zinziber officinale)
- black pepper (Piper nigrum)
- long pepper fruit (Piper longum)
- Cinnamomum Ceylon (Cinnamonum zeylanicum)
- vetiver zizanievidnaya (Vetiveria zizanioides )
- barley (Hordeumvulgare)
- leaf extract of fir (Abies Webbiana)
- Cinnamomum Tamala (Cinnamomum Tamala)
- purified Commiphora Mukul (guggul)
- Vata dosha imbalance, diseases of the joints and ligaments, accompanied by pain, inflammation and edema
- Pain in muscles and joints, heaviness and pain in the legs, diseases of the musculoskeletal system, bone degeneration
- Arthritis, polyarthritis, arthritis, gout, rheumatism, sciatica, bone disease as a result of an imbalance vata dosha
- Fractures, sports injuries, rehabilitation after surgery
- General strengthening of the body, inflammation, cleansing of toxins and impuritie
Alma, Coriander, Ginger, Pepper