Eye Wash Cup
Copper eye wash cup promotes a natural remedy to relieve your eyes of fatigue and strain, naturally.
An ancient yogic practice, Netra Shudhi or eye cleansing is known to help soothe tired eyes. And, doing this in safe and non-toxic copper cups ensures you get the best experience instead of plastic cups that are not eco-friendly. Plus, traditionally, copper-infused water (when water is stored for at least 4 hours) is known to be anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, so it benefits your eye health.
Our eyes get strained due to many reasons – prolonged screen exposure, dirt and pollutants or even lack of sleep and headaches. And, regularly washing your eyes using our copper eye wash cup could put you at ease immediately, helping maintain your eye health. Scientifically designed, eye wash cups are not only easy to use but also easy to clean!
- Copper-infused water is known to be anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Can help relieve dry eye symptoms and cleanse eyes of dirt and pollution
- Made of non-toxic and safe copper
- Easy to maintain
How to use it?
- Fill the eye wash cups with clean/sterile water.
- Place the eye lightly inside the cup such that the eye is dipped in water.
- Blink the eyelid a few times so the water rinses the eye thoroughly.
- Clean the eye wash cups after use.