Khadi Organic Pure Amla Hair Powder
Restoring and strengthening hair roots. eliminating dryness and itching, prevention of premature aging and gray hair.
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 300 g
Organic Amla Powder amla or Indian Gooseberry is a powerful natural hair conditioner and scalp cleanser. Amla prevents hair loss, premature graying & infections. Regular use prevents hair from losing its natural colour and shine and strengthens hair roots. Amla is one of nature’s highest source of Vitamin C and helps slow down the ageing process.
Instructions for use:
- Mix the required amount of khadi Amla hair powder depending on hair length with hot water to make a thick paste.
- Leave it overnight or at least two hours. Use a glass bowl. (five tablespoons for very short hair) Apply the mixture all over hair and scalp and leave it on for at least 15 minutes. If your hair is oily and dirty then leave it longer. Rinse off with plain water for beautiful gloss and shine. For even better results mix equal amount of Amla, Reetha and Shikakai powder.
- For hair color: mix equal amounts of Amla and Henna in hot water. Make a thick paste. Leave overnight preferably in an iron container for deep dark brown to black colour. Apply all over hair and leave for two hours. Rinse off and do not shampoo for 24 hours.
- Take one tablespoon of Amla and mix with lukewarm water.
- Apply all over face. Leave on for ten minutes.
- Very gently scrub off the paste and rinse off.
- Spray rose water all over your face and then apply cream or moisturiser. Your skin will be clean and free of acne, pimples and other infections. The high content of Vitamin C in Amla will act as astringent and toner for your skin.
- You can apply Khadi Amla powder all over your body as a body pack and then scrub off or soak in a hot bath with Amla powder for clean and fresh toned skin.
- Organic Amla Powder
- overall recovery
- strengthening hair roots
- eliminating dryness and itching of the scalp
- prevention of premature aging and gray hair