Tasty and healthy Ayurvedic candy help not only to satisfy the desire to snack between meals, but also to fill the body lots of valuable vitamins and minerals. Amla or Indian gooseberry is one of the most famous medicinal plants of India, is actively used in Ayurveda for more than 3000 years. The plant is a rich source of vitamin C, the edible part of the fruit amly contains three times the concentration of vitamin C and protein compared with the apple. Amla – the strongest anti-aging tonic Ayurvedic medicine, effective rasayana for the blood system, bone, liver and serdtsa.Supports the new tissue, increases the number of red blood cells, cleanses the mouth, strengthens the teeth, nourishes the bones, promotes hair growth and nogtey.Make better vision, stops bleeding from the gums, reduces inflammation of the stomach and colon. Fruit stimulates the appetite, reduces the acidity cleanses the intestines and regulates blood sugar levels. Amla is a natural antioxidant and helps maintain normal levels of oxidative stress in the period of natural aging, activates important internal processes of the body, enhancing the immune system and improves the body’s natural response to stress and bolezni.Amla slows the aging process, improves the condition and structure of the skin, improves skin tone and the overall energy level.
Instructions for use:
- Ayurvedic candy Amla Indiiya Organic – 100% natural, has no side effects and is completely safe for use in any age, as well as during pregnancy and lactation.
- 100% natural fruit amla
- natural antioxidant;
- rich source of vitamin C;
- Increases immunity and protective functions of the body;
- Improves digestion; – Improves the condition of hair and skin;
- Improves eyesight;
- Strengthens bones and teeth, promotes the growth of the nails;
- Slows down the aging process.