Arjuna herb, common in central and southern India, in some areas of the Himalayas, as well as Bengal, Burma, Sri Lanka. Leaves of plants, fruit and bark used in ancient times as Ayurveda in cardiac tonic and to treat a variety of cardiovascular diseases. The plant has beneficial effects on the entire cardiovascular system, tones and strengthens the heart muscle and lungs, lowers blood pressure, normalize blood pressure and heart rate, provides preventive and therapeutic effect in a number of heart disease, liver cirrhosis, hypertension, chronic headaches.
Bark Extract plant has a positive inotropic and hypotensive effect, normalizing blood pressure and increasing the force of contraction of the heart muscle, balancing blood flow in the coronary and cerebral blood vessels and protects the heart muscle from ischemic damage.
Arjuna bark also has a pronounced diuretic, prevents clot formation increases the level of prostaglandin E2, reduces the level of lipids in blood, which in turn helps in the pressure regulation.
Instructions for use:
The bark of Arjuna tree – 100% herbal medicine and has no side effects. However, we always recommend to take a preliminary consultation with a physician before taking any drug.
- Mix 5-10grammov herbal formulation with 400 ml of pure water, leave for infusion. The resulting infusion should simmer to reduce the initial volume of fluid to 100ml. Broth is necessary to filter, after which the drink is considered ready for use.
Eat drink in the morning on an empty stomach, one hour before the evening meal or at bedtime. If the taste of broth you think too much, it is permissible to add a small amount of honey or other sweetener. Honey should not be added to a hot drink.
- Arjuna herb
- Cardiovascular disease, lung disease
- As an auxiliary agent for prophylaxis and treatment of ischemic heart disease
- Hypertriglyceridemia (high triglycerides)
- High blood pressure, arrhythmia, painful palpitations, heart failure
- Myocarditis, myocardial, heart attack, stroke
- Mental stress, neuralgia, anxiety, insomnia, chronic headaches