Ancient Living Anticellulite Massage Oil
It slows down the appearance of the first signs of aging and the aging of skin, has a bracing effect, smoothes the skin.
Manufacturing: Kottakkal Ayurveda, India
Net weight (net product): 100 ml
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 150 g.
Anti-cellulite massage oil for weight loss will significantly improve the outline of a shape and get rid of dissatisfaction with his body as soon as possible. Due to the unique set of natural ingredients, anti-cellulite oil improves blood circulation, reduces fluid retention, helps burn fat and prevents its further deposition, improves elasticity and skin tone, has a restorative and rejuvenating effect.
Oil slows down the appearance of the first signs of aging and the aging of skin, has a bracing effect, smoothes the skin and reduces the orange peel effect. Oil is easily absorbed, it has a pleasant aroma, leaves no greasy residue and is easily distributed throughout the body.
Instructions for use:
- Apply the required amount of oil on a clean body skin.
- Make a gentle body massage, focusing on the problem areas.
- Continue massage until fully absorbed oil.
- It is recommended to use daily after the evening shower.
- jojoba oil
- almond oil
- grapefruit oil
- cypress oil
- juniper oil
- cedar oil
- clary sage oil
- lemon oil
- geranium oil
- Jojoba oil- It is cold pressed and helps in the relaxation of your muscles and joints.
- Almond oil – Our cold pressed almond oil keeps all its nutritional values intact and helps in moisturizing the skin and repairing tissues.
- Grapefruit oil – It flushes out toxins, reduces fat accumulation underneath the skin and helps slim the body.
- Lemon oil – It is diuretic in nature and thus reduces fat and cellulite.
- Juniper berry oil – It detoxifies the body since it’s a diuretic and is hence used for reducing cellulite. It also treats flabby skin and stretch marks.
- Clary sage oil – It reduces skin wrinkles, acne, and cellulite.
- Geranium oil – It tones your skin, balances hormones and detoxifies your body.
- Cypress oil – It treats cellulite by strengthening weak connective tissue and tones your skin.
- Cedarwood oil – It targets excess fat, removes toxins, and treats cellulite.