Dhanwanthram Thailam / Ksheerabala Thailam
A healing Ayurvedic oil for deep relaxation.
177.00₹ – 292.00₹
1. Dhanwanthram Thailam
As per ancient Ayurveda, Abhyanga – a full body massage with warm herb-infused oil, can improve blood circulation, strengthen and heal your body. Prescribed as a part of daily practices in Ayurveda, it brings balance to your well-being. Either done by a qualified massage therapist or by oneself, Abhyanga has a detoxifying and moisturizing effect on your skin.
Dhanvanthram Thailam can bring deep relaxation to your body with regular massage. It is specifically known to be effective in providing relief from diseases due to vata dosha, hemiplegia, quadriplegia, tissue wasting, postpartum infections and childhood illnesses.
- 100% Ayurvedic formulation
- Made with healing herbs
- Ideal for Abhyanga massage
- Beneficial for postpartum infections
2. Ksheerabala Thailam
This Ayurvedic oil is used to treat neurological disorders like facial palsy, hemiplegia, chronic headache and migraine.
Ksheerabala Thailam (Oil) is prepared from the ‘Bala’ root, which is known to be beneficial in cases of facial paralysis, general debility, arthritis and spondylitis.
Regular massage with Ksheerabala Thailam strengthens muscles, it is extremely beneficial for growing children and new-born babies.
- Gout, vitiation of semen, menstrual disorders, hoarseness of voice, emaciation.
- Directions / Dosage
- As directed by a physician.
- Shake well before use. Store in a cool & dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Traditional herbal preparation, made from plant based ingredients
- Helps in treatment of arthritis, sciatica and spondylosis
- Lessens pain in neurological problems