Patanjali Aarogya Spices Coriander Powder
Spices, food additives. Due to its saturated spicy taste, spice blends with most of the products and is used to make many vegetarian as well as meat and fish dishes.
Manufacturer: Divya Patanjali (Patanjali Ayurveda), India
Net weight (net product): 100 g
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 150gr
Coriander – especially popular spice in the Indian cuisine, which is one of the main components in a spicy Indian masala mixtures, as well as the basis for the traditional curry. Thanks to its saturated spicy taste, spice blends with most of the products and is used to make many vegetarian as well as meat and fish dishes.
Coriander is known for a wide range of medicinal properties and is actively used in the treatment of various diseases. Useful properties of coriander is easily explained by the rich vitamin and mineral composition: rich in spice vegetable fibers, magnesium, iron, pectin, manganese and tannins. Coriander Patanjali Ayurveda – a 100% natural product of high quality.
- 100% natural coriander
- strengthens the walls of the stomach
- increases appetite
- promotes digestion of food
- normalizes the work of the cardiovascular as well as the digestive system
- reduces allergy, skin itching and various skin infections
- prevents and eliminates many vision problems
- has a powerful anti-viral and anti-inflammatory effect on the body, it is excreted from the body through the urinary system, having a positive effect on the kidneys and bladder
- inclusion in the daily diet of a small amount of coriander has a beneficial effect on women’s health and increases lactation in nursing mothers
There are no reviews yet.